torsdag 6. september 2012

Anti Smoking


I got a task from my teacher that I had to pick one of the posters about smoking damage. I had to pick the one that I think will have the most impact on people. And I had to explain why I think that this picture is the one that will influence the most.


I have selected this poster because I think it is very good. "for more information on lung cancer, keep smoking". It can mean that you will get cancer if you continue smoking. And then you get to know everything about it so you don't have to read to get information. This poster dosen't have so much text, but it says so much!

The text is easy to read because it's large. The poster text is white, and the background is black, which makes it easy to read. It is not a photo on the poster, and that is maybe beacause the publisher wants all the focus to be on the text.

Personally I think it is very good to have posters like this, because it might get people to think about the damage that smoking actually can cause.
I am against smoking. I hate the smell of it! I wish that it was illegal to smoke in Norway. And that's because  smoking dosen't just affect the person that is smoking, but also the people around them. I really don't see the point in smoking. Because you are just throwing your money away on something that isn't worth it. I wish that smoke didn't exist!

4 kommentarer:

  1. You are right, it was good that it was no picture in here and everybody can focus on the text. And the black background is also good becose if there would be a white background it wouldnt be good.

    SvarSlett