tirsdag 25. september 2012

My future job

I got a task to write about the job of my dreams. I dream of becoming a nurse, and that is because it seems to be a very interesting job. The working hours is  normally 8 hours a day and I can work day,evening,or night. One disadvantage is that I have to work on saturdays and sundays. Another disadvantage is that I have to work in the evenings and I think that it can be a challenge when I am going to have children,because I want to spend most of the time with them.

Some benefits are that I will have the opportunity to help people, and I can work with people in all ages. I can work with elderly people in institutions, I can work at a doctor's office, I can work in a hospital, I can work with people who are mentally ill. I can be a midwife, I can be a psychiatrie nurse, I can work on a oil rig, I can be an operation nurse, I can be a diabetes nurse, I can work in a ambulance where I can salvage people who have been in a car crash. In other words I will have a job with many different tasks. I don't think that any days are going to be the same.

I can work in the whole world as a nurse, I can help poor people in Africa. I can have an exciting work where the opportunities to continue education are very good with many options.


3 kommentarer:

  1. I think it's great that you want to be a nurse, and I think you have a very good reason to become one.

    SvarSlett
  2. Interesting post, have you thought about where you would like to study?

    SvarSlett
  3. I like your post, and I got a little the urge to and to be a nurse now

    SvarSlett