torsdag 13. september 2012

My hobby

My hobby are our horses. I just love to be around horses. I am not so often in our stable, but I try to be there as often as I can. I am there a few times a week. We have three horses at home. We have had horses since I was born.  
  

 Here is Stine-Marlen driving Horgen Mon on a trathing race. Horgen Mon is a eight years old cold-blooded horse. We use to go on trathing races with him. It is Stine-Marlen who drives him on the races. Daddy has the certificate to drive races too, but he has only run two races. Horgen mon is daddys horse. He love horses too. Daddy is training Horgen almost every day. 


   Here is Lian Prinsen and daddy. He is a one years old cold-blooded horse. My father is training him four times a week.

  Here is Speedy Superb. He is a twelve years old 
warm-blooded horse. We do not use him. He is more like a company horse.

Here is our stable.

1 kommentar:

  1. Lian Pinsen is really cute, and Horgen Mon is very pretty and he looks very strong.

    SvarSlett