onsdag 12. september 2012

The Berlin wall

We have had about the Berlin wall on the school. We have read some texst about it. I got a task that I had to imagine that a wall was built right in the midlle of the place where i live. 

I would have missed my friends and my family if  a wall was built where I live. I could not have had contact with them so we could not have done the things that we normally do. If I imagine that the situation was that we had telephone communication and internet. Then would I have been able to have contact with them through the telephone and maybe facebook. But I would still not have been able to go to the shop. So I would have had to get the food that I needed on my own. I would probably have gone to a lake called Kobbvatn and tried to get some fish. The lake is less than a kilometer from my house. 
I think that it would have been a little bit boring too. That's because it dosen't live so much people where I come from. So I would not have had so much things to do. 


                                                           The Berlin wall

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar